We, Lidl, consider HR a crucial function for the performance of the business and our employees are its main driver. Because our department has evolved together with our company, and is still evolving, we are looking for an Admin Specialist with German.
- Act as a point of contact for the employees on matters related to labour contracts, salary deductions, salary calculations;
- Drafting of individual labour contracts and additional acts to the individual labour contracts of employees in compliance with the standard labour contract and related annexes;
- Ensure the completeness of the personnel files according to the internal regulations;
- Ensuring the correctness of data according to the area of responsibility (salaries, grids, bank accounts);
- Correcting mistakes, analysing data in the payroll process;
- Updating the information into the system and checking all the documents necessary for salary calculations (holiday requests, travel plans, benefits in kind, medical leaves, bonuses, bonuses, deductions, attendance rates, employee allocation, etc.);
- Completing various reports according to the legislation in force;
- Managing the Global Mobility process.
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience in the Personnel Administration area; experience within a Global Mobility role is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of SAP HR;
- You have very good knowledge of German language;
- You are self-motivated to learn and autodidact;
- You have excellent communications skills.
We are sure you will fit perfectly in our team because we have a very friendly and modern work environment and we consider it is important to feel great at work. We offer an attractive salary because we know how to reward our employees. We know you like to stay fit and healthy, so we offer a private health insurance and a fitness pass with a substantial discount. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in very dynamic and interesting projects through which you will help the company to remain a Top Employer.