We, Lidl, consider HR a crucial function for the performance of the business and our employees are its main driver. Because our department has evolved together with our company, and is still evolving, we are looking for a HR Compliance Specialist. We, Lidl, consider HR a crucial function for the performance of the business and our employees are its main driver. Because our department has evolved together with our company, and is still evolving, we are looking for a HR Compliance Specialist.
- Ensures HR compliance with both external legislative requirement and internal local and international set regulations;
- Supports the local development and implementation of the country HR compliance framework;
- Monitors known and emerging risks, measures internal control effectiveness, and develops action items to remediate identified risk issues;
- Maintains the electronic measures catalogue up to date and complete (VVZ);
- Creates and adapts process specifications (international and country level), and ensures their implementation within the electronic internal system (ARIS);
- Reviews HR processes for identifying and proposing amendments to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and compliance;
- Develops HR policies and policy enforcement programs to ensure the integrity and HR compliance within the company;
- Sustains HR compliance related trainings and proposes initiatives to increase HR compliance awareness across the organization;
- Partners with local HR managers and professionals, as well as with local and international legal and compliance teams.
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- You had minimum 2 years’ experience in HR experience or audit on HR processes;
- You have good knowledge of German (a minimum B1 level);
- You pay close attention to details, manage to complete several tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team, but you can easily complete your tasks without assistance.
We are sure you will fit perfectly in our team because we have a very friendly and modern work environment and we consider it is important to feel great at work. We offer an attractive salary because we know how to reward our employees. We know you like to stay fit and healthy, so we offer a private health insurance and a fitness pass with a substantial discount. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in very dynamic and interesting projects through which you will help the company to remain a Top Employer.