We, Lidl, consider the IT department a crucial function for the performance of the business and our employees are their main driver. You will join the IT Business Solutions department, where we manage all the retail systems, ensuring they work properly, but we also develop and implement new systems and applications.
As a Junior IT Specialist for retail systems, you will:
- Manage IT projects in the retail area (tills, backoffice, handheld devices);
- Identify, analyse and release application/system errors;
- Identify and analyse and the need for new applications;
- Manage end-to-end assigned new IT projects and assist other colleagues in the deployment of their projects;
- Provide level 2 technical support for Retail and Backoffice applications.
How do you know you are right for this job?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an IT technical area;
- You have at least 2-3 years relevant experience in Retail IT, in a similar role;
- You have advanced knowledge of English; It’s an advantage if you know German;
- You enjoy working in a team, but you can easily complete your tasks without assistance;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have great organizational abilities with specific attention to detail;
- Experience with Oracle databases, scripting or project management is considered an advantage.
We are sure you will fit perfectly in our team because we have a very friendly and modern work environment and we consider it is important to feel great at work. We offer an atractive salary because we know how to reward our employees. We know you like to stay fit and healty so we offer a private health insurance and a fitness pass with a substantial discount. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in very dynamic and interesting projects by which you will help the company to remain a Top Employer.